Friday, February 1, 2013

TILT - A Day Late

The Findlay household has been awash in sickness this week so forgive me for falling behind. I want to hit the TILT this week, even though I am a day late. I feel like its always so important to make what you are thankful for known.

I am thankful for Adam, who has held this household together all this week while I have been sick. He has cared for me, gotten me medicine, kept the house clean and kept everyone fed. I couldn't have made it one day without him and this is the sickest I have been in years! He took care of Seth's homework and school work, made sure his clothes were clean and that he got into bed on time. Adam took care of RachelLulu, he bathed her, he sang to her, he cuddled her, he fed her and made her laugh. He brought her to me when she needed to nurse and I was half awake. Adam changed her and dressed her, he took care of a diaper rash and washed cloth diapers.

Adam stood beside me this week in good times and bad. In better and for worst, for richer or poorer in sickness and in health as long as we both shall live. I am an incredibly blessed women. And I couldn't let me being sick be an excuse to not make sure Adam knows how much I appreciate him and that isn't the cold medicine talking!

No comments:

Post a Comment